domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

My Favourite Subject

Hi! Now I have to talk about what's my favorite subject and I’m confused because I loved two subject’s biochemistry and math (quantification’s methods)... And I had the same average in both (it's not a good mark, but I approved and that's the important). 
Whatever, I chose to talk about Biochemistry. I don't know why is my favorite subject I’ve always hated chemistry. But when I started to learn, i understand that the two subjects are not as relating as the name seems.
I loved Biochemistry because you don't have to be intelligent for understanding it, you 
Just have to memorize cycles (like Citric acid cycle) (At least for me memorizing is the easiest thing in the world). And it helps to know things about your own body!. 

The second reason about why I love biochemistry I think that's because people hate it! And I like to be against the world (H).
The last reason is that Galleguillos is the best teacher ever! C;


That’s why I loved this subject, It’s not so easy but is the most interesting subject in first year because for me was the most scientific and wonderful subject! 
Regards =)!

                                          Ok, this is very nerd i know

8 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajaj XDDD i loved that video !!
    and galleguillos is a good teacher ..but i hate biochemistry!! D:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also love biochemestry but I prefer histology :P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ...math? you are crazy! hahaha. I like biochemestry :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi gabii :) I dont know how is biochemistry yet, but it sounds funny ( i hope so jaja...) I like that you like it, because I think I will have to study it a lot xD :)and i like the video!! :B !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! Now I have to talk about what's my favorite subject and I’m confused because I loved two subject’s biochemistry and math (quantification’s methods)... And I had the same average in both (it's not a good mark, but I approved and that's the important).
    Whatever, I chose to talk about Biochemistry. I don't know why is my favorite subject I’ve always hated chemistry. But when I started to learn, i understand that the two subjects are not as WF relating as the name seems.
    I loved Biochemistry because you don't have to be intelligent for understanding it, you
    Just have to memorize cycles (like Citric acid cycle) (At least for me memorizing is the easiest thing in the world). And it helps to know things about your own body!.

    The second reason about why I love biochemistry I think that's because people hate it! And I like to be against the world (H).
    The last reason is that Galleguillos is the best teacher ever! C;


    That’s why I loved this subject, It’s not so easy but is the most interesting subject in first year because for me was the most scientific and wonderful subject!
    Regards =)!

    gaby,
    well done! so you are against the world???
    miss

    ResponderEliminar